The Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine film project is an animated movie in the franchise that will premiere in Japan on February 16, 2019. It will have an original story. 
The four princes of the Kingdom of Granzreich are aiming to become the next king. Under the guidance of the royal tutor Heine Wittgenstein, while overcoming various obstacles and sometimes hesitating, they grow little by little.
Appearing before them are twin princes from the Kingdom of Romano. Even though these princes look cute on the surface, they are actually extremely sadistic...! Towards such an unprecedented crisis, Heine and the four princes perform "educational guidance"!?
Cast & Staff
- Keisuke Ueda as Heine Wittgenstein
- Yuuya Asato as Kai von Granzreich
- Yuuto Adachi as Bruno von Granzreich
- Daisuke Hirose as Leonhard von Granzreich
- Shouta Aoi as Licht von Granzreich
- TBA as Ivan Aleksandrovich
- TBA as Eugene Aleksandrovich
- Original Creator: Higasa Akai
- Director: Katsuya Kikuchi
- Script Writer: Kimiko Ueno
- Character Designer & Chief Animation Director: Rena Okuyama
- Sound Director: Hozumi Gouda
- Music Composer: Keiji Inai
- Animation Studio: Tear Studio
On June 20, 2018, a countdown was hosted on the anime website with a visual featuring the main characters wearing masks. The countdown ended on September 18, 2018, with the reveal of the film project.
- The animation studio for the anime series was Bridge, but changed to Tear Studio for the movie.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-09-17/the-royal-tutor-anime-gets-all-new-anime-film-in-february/.136886
- ↑ https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-06-20/the-royal-tutor-anime-reveals-new-project-on-september-18/.133139